Boy's in distance love

Disclaimer:


This post may or may not be related to my life. I have written this in my view.Hence you can share your comments below.

Distance love


Love is magical . It give you confidence , makes you to feel you have something also love is unpredictable . Its a God's blessings. 

Love may come from various sources in many way . In this today I am going to share my experience in distance love. 
First of all I want to tell Distance love is possible . Love without seeing each other , only text and voice it's best feeling. You can feel he (or) she in your palm in a phone as message or photo. Now let's come to my topic.


Boy's in distance love


Boys use to sacrifice more during love, they will do anything to make his girl smile. Only boys know how they feel inside.
No one knows that boys are really sentimentally weak.
Probably boys will fall in love more in beauty but also there are some boys who search for caring heart.


There is fact that boys will fall in love without seeing a girl , also if they love a girl by her text and voice, They starts living in imagination. They start go things which surprise her girl friend.

If a boy starts loving a girl ,he starts spending every moment for her.
He will never make her feel missing him.

He may fight more because he loves you . He will be more possessive over his girl more he checks what she do.

Though he fights he will hold her from letting go. For his she is the only world wonder . He will make her to feel that she deserves everything.

Love makes boys to gain new talent like writing story, poems may be a new talent like I am doing in my blog. 

I have to come conclusion of first part of boys in distance love.
I am the perfect example for distance love . First I have to thank "Hike" to feel distance love. No one can love a her like me. But unfortunately she left me for some reason.


Conclusion

I have written everything from my heart , when boys loves pinky promise is not needed .
I will update you my next part soon in few days. Thanks for reading.

Comments

May b one day she will b with u..all the best da..!!
Unknown said…
I knw ur feelings be hope for a better one

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

Writing My Own Life