A Girl in My Tale Day 5

Quote of the day

Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.




This post is the continuation of 

A Girl in My Tale Day 4(click here to read previous post)


I can't forget this day

like usual day 
I texted her evening as "hi  mam"
She to said "hi" 

Then after bla bla  text 
She offered me an good deal 

She said "if you din speak about Hari you can call me with my name as a friend"

Omg I don't know how to react but quite happy 

I agreed for that deal 

Then like other men I to asked for her number 

She questioned "why you need my number ?"

It's very simple question, but I don't know "why I asked ?"

So I changed topics 

I asked her full name 

She said her name "Manga ------- ------------" 

Still I don't know how to pronounce her name

I said my full name as  "Nanda Kumar"

Time is almost 9:00pm 

I can huge difference in her text  from day one to day five

Our friendship  gone to next level 

She said "we talked more today bye 
 good night"

I started trusting her more  ,so "I gave my number to her "

Unfortunately she is offline 

So I want to wait for her till next day

To know what happened Click below link 

Thanks for reading 
Valuable Comments are accepted here

Have a nice day

Comments

Nora's blogs said…
Nice.
CHeck my blog starstories.flickstories.com and subscribe.

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13