Skip to main content

A Girl in my tale day 8

Quote of the day


If a girl says everything to you it mean you are trustworthy for her

This post is continuation of A Girl in my tale day 7(click here to read previous post)


I said Manga that I don't know anything about her

Manga  replied " she will tell now and started telling one by one"

I was so excited of hearing

She said "she is studying BE computer science"

I replied as" I know"

She said "In her family she ,mom and dad"

I replied as "I know"

She said "she hate love"

I replied "I know"


She said "she is my senior"

I replied "haha I know"

She got anger and sended some annoying emoticons

I texted "then what ?"

She was continuously typing I can feel she is in anger

I don't know what to do that time

I sended some cute emoticons to compromise her

But plan flop 

After one minute gap
She replied "then what, your head"

And she also said me, "you know everything then, why you said you don't know anything?"

I replied "I know something ,but I want to know deeply about you that's why I asked you "

She said she will tell me later

Then after some time she asked me "Are you still loving that girl? "

I replied that "yes, I do because no one can replace her place "

She asked me to tell about my girl in one word

I questioned her "are you conducting interview ?"

She said "no , not like that but I want to know "

I said "she is Peculiar"

She did not ask why and how

Instead she replied good night and take care

After that she didn't speak about that girl

Next day

As like normal day  I was waited for evening

I went home

But this day she texted me first

She texted me " Hi nandu  I want to text you now  it's very serious "

I was shocked on seeing her text

Guess what she would told told me

Comment your feedback and suggestions suggestions below

Thanks for reading

Click below link to know more

A GIRL IN MY TALE DAY 9

I wish to publish my story daily but I can't get time , hope I will publish my stories twice a week minimum

Keep supporting me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

Disclaimer
Behind every success stories there remains an untold story. I had a girl who lifted me up, when I  couldn't stand on my own .

Hence I titled this story as " _A Girl in My Tale_" . This whole story is dedicated to my Girl.

Its all about Pure distant love.
And a thrilling love that made me go crazy sometimes😁

Its about My dream girl
Day 1
It all started in Feb 19 2016 , I am Nanda who lived my life without any commitments . I think it could be 7:35pm .

While i was taking tea, I received a message . 
From an unknown contact " Hi, 
I am Manga,
who are you" (well looks like a Girl's name😐)
In Hike messenger  there is a feature called *Match-up*  where we can talk with stranger without their number(i thought thats how she would have got interest in me😕)

I got excited since I never talked to any girl before,  other than my school mates .(since girls doesn't volunteer to message boys, i should be😃) 

I replied"Hi ,.
How are you"
we started our Conversat…

A BED TIME STORY

Disclaimer:This blog post doesn't relate to my personal life and anyone who related to me. I just got a chance to say show how people suffer in life.you may comment your opinion below after reading this. You may follow my blog if you like those post

A BAD TIME STORY.,The time was 6'o clock My alarm breakdown I was rushing  To go for my work,
Ray's of sun Hit's hard on my face I swallow my food With planning what to do yet?
Beyond the traffic  I was running late on time Between the clay road's  And behind stagnant pool's
As I reach my busstop Bus yet arrives  Time run's late  Later bus turns my side It's too rush  I have no other go So I stood on footboard
I fallen before I reach my stop So I got help from someone who was like a god to me,
Further I ran across the gate Thank God it din close yet Next I entered class I got notified  Today is my class test I just wrote what they thought Later classes drained my dreaming thought


I waited for evening bell's Soon it ring's as I wish

A LOVE LETTER...,

Disclaimer:
This is not related to my personal life and anyone.This is done only with imagination.Like ,share and comment after reading this,

A LOVE LETTER



I am alone in bus

Nothing in my mind
Your words on my ears
And tears on my eyes


You said you need me forever

But now you left me alone forever
I thought it's just a nightmares
But pains just nailed me
Now it broken my heart
And said my soul to rest in peace

I just want your three words

Which sounds so good
Makes me feel 
As I am so blessed




But now bleeding from my soul

As Pains in my heart
I run so far 
To search you somewhere

But that fact is ....


I cared you like as a kid

You just stolen my breath
I trust you blindly from my heart
You just throws me as you hate

Now I am searching for the day

Which steals my heart
But there I see is footprint path
The days were to short but not the pain
My love may fail but not dead
Waiting for your comeback in my life...