A Girl in my tale day 8

Quote of the day


If a girl says everything to you it mean you are trustworthy for her

This post is continuation of A Girl in my tale day 7(click here to read previous post)


I said Manga that I don't know anything about her

Manga  replied " she will tell now and started telling one by one"

I was so excited of hearing

She said "she is studying BE computer science"

I replied as" I know"

She said "In her family she ,mom and dad"

I replied as "I know"

She said "she hate love"

I replied "I know"


She said "she is my senior"

I replied "haha I know"

She got anger and sended some annoying emoticons

I texted "then what ?"

She was continuously typing I can feel she is in anger

I don't know what to do that time

I sended some cute emoticons to compromise her

But plan flop 

After one minute gap
She replied "then what, your head"

And she also said me, "you know everything then, why you said you don't know anything?"

I replied "I know something ,but I want to know deeply about you that's why I asked you "

She said she will tell me later

Then after some time she asked me "Are you still loving that girl? "

I replied that "yes, I do because no one can replace her place "

She asked me to tell about my girl in one word

I questioned her "are you conducting interview ?"

She said "no , not like that but I want to know "

I said "she is Peculiar"

She did not ask why and how

Instead she replied good night and take care

After that she didn't speak about that girl

Next day

As like normal day  I was waited for evening

I went home

But this day she texted me first

She texted me " Hi nandu  I want to text you now  it's very serious "

I was shocked on seeing her text

Guess what she would told told me

Comment your feedback and suggestions suggestions below

Thanks for reading

Click below link to know more

A GIRL IN MY TALE DAY 9

I wish to publish my story daily but I can't get time , hope I will publish my stories twice a week minimum

Keep supporting me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13