A Girl in My Tale Day 1

Disclaimer


Behind every success stories there remains an untold story. I had a girl who lifted me up, when I  couldn't stand on my own .



Hence I titled this story as " _A Girl in My Tale_" . This whole story is dedicated to my Girl.



Its all about Pure distant love.


And a thrilling love that made me go crazy sometimes😁



Its about My dream girl


Day 1


It all started in Feb 19 2016 , I am Nanda who lived my life without any commitments . I think it could be 7:35pm .



While i was taking tea, I received a message . 


From an unknown contact " Hi, 


I am Manga,


who are you" (well looks like a Girl's name😐)


In Hike messenger  there is a feature called *Match-up*  where we can talk with stranger without their number(i thought thats how she would have got interest in me😕)



I got excited since I never talked to any girl before,  other than my school mates .(since girls doesn't volunteer to message boys, i should be😃) 



I replied"Hi ,.


How are you"


we started our Conversation(😊)


I came to realize that her mother tongue is Telugu and i amTamil.(Now its really unusual and i really started to doubt😏 it as a prank)


(But the conversation was convincing and seemed legit😎)


Later during the chat, I came to know that we both were same age but (God played his little game on me😢) she is 4 months elder to me.(well i think that's not a problem, nowadays 😜)



I don't want to mention her name so let her full name be my *Strawberry*(💕🍓)


I won't forget the date ,till I die because that *Hi* changed my life to a blogger .



            _The continuation will be posted in the upcoming post_


To know what happened next click below link  


Please do support me 


*I promise Lots of unexpected Twist and turns waiting for you.*



*Comment* below your thoughts

*Subscribe* to know more about the  tale and be a get all the updates

*Share* if you are waiting for the nexr post

Comments

Story with a good start!
Let's wait for day 2.
Hugs!

Historia con buen comienzo!
Esperemos al día 2. Abrazos.
Unknown said…
1st time read a real love story in simple English , without any over expose ...... waiting for ah next story...... keep gng dude
Ajith D Doozy said…
Good start dude...except more from you.
Unknown said…
That was a good one ... Simply superb... Best wishes dood
Sathish Bharathi said…
Really interesting....
Unknown said…
On tenterhooks to read the next post...
Unknown said…
nandha its really nice plz continue your write...
Thnk u so much and wtng for ur stories all the best👍👍👍👍

Popular posts from this blog

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 12