Love is blind

Disclaimer

This post is not related to my personal life. If you like my blog you can show your love by subscribing and commenting. I am eager to see both positive and negative comments. If you like my post you can share it
Love is blind

Love is blind

My love is blind 
Yes it is 
I don't see her face
But loved her care
My care is blind
I will give more and more
Though she din need
My love waiting for her
Maybe on her heat
Or under her feet
Who cares of wealth
I care only her health
Let her smile towards me
With a cute dimples over me
Which seeded my heart as like a tree
Let me tell her name now
I don't know how my pinky will stare over me and me and me .....

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice and appreciatable
Anonymous said…
Touched my heart so sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

Writing My Own Life