A Girl in my tale day 10

Quote of the day

Sometimes you have to lose your ego to hold someone who is everything to you

This post is continuation of A Girl in my tale day 9(click here to read previous post)



Is anything in world is given free than love and friendship.

You can gain those  by your attitude 

Manga texted  "Nandu you are so innocent

You need to study more

You should be topper in your class

You should take care of your family

Don't believe anyone

I want you to shine in your future

Study for gate exams

I won't text you from now

I feel like we were getting over attached

So I don't wanna lose anything

Take care bye"

I seen those messages in morning

I was so frustrated about those messages

I was not ready to lose her

I know she will leave me one day , but I can't lose her now

I was thinking ,"why did she told me that?"

I have "lots of questions, but she must tell the answers "

I waited for evening

I did not text her anything 

I was waiting her to tell me something

But she din text me anything

I din want to lose a good friend for ego so I texted her

"Hi madam , why you won't text me ?

What did I do?"

She said "she have fear of losing "

I questioned her "what fear ?"

She said "Hari was my best friend 

I use to talk him daily 

One day he said he is loving me, then after that he can't talk any thing like a friend 

He keep on forcing me to love 

I felt sad even I cried 

But he still forcing me to love

That's why I texted you like that

I don't need to get attached with you"

I replied " hehe , we are just friends nothing is between us ok

Our life is entirely different

I won't speak anything like that

I need you to guide me

That's it

I am not ready to lose you now.."

After few text she got compromise with me

Time is almost 9:50pm

On first day we texted till 8 pm , now it's almost 10 pm




My life went smooth after that

Daily text with her makes me feel better

She use to tell me tons of advice

If I say headache she will prescribe me medicine like a doctor

If I said I don't know about any topics in studies 

She will surf notes on those topics for me like my teacher

What else a man need when he has one great girl as a friend 

One thing I can surely tell you "If she is with me, I can survive in any situation"

She became my bestest friend now

On march 2

I asked her  "did you save my number?"

She said "no"

I questioned her "why?"

She said "how can I trust you,So I won't save

I can't give my number to anyone"

I felt so bad about that

I questioned her "am I stranger strawberry?

Ok let me be like this itself "

Along with that I have sended
"Thanks madam"

Later mom called me for dinner so I kept my mobile on sofa

After eating I din take my Mobile

Next morning I had a surprise



Can you guess what it was ?

Then comment me what it would be

Thanks for reading

To know what happened next click below link

A Girl in my tale day 11

Comment your feedback and suggestions suggestions below

Have a nice day,..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13