A Girl in My Tale Day 16

Quote of the day

Meeting someone accidentally, then having them becomes huge part of your life



This story is about me(Nandhu) and a girl named Manga
Click here to know the previous happenings of the story"A Girl in My Tale Day 15"

After 5 minutes Manga called me (😍I was waiting to hear her voice again)

I took long  breath again and said "Hi Manga"(with nervousness😥)

She was also nervous just like me(😁),we  were speechless(yep😇)

For one minute we were just chanting "hello, Nandu?","Hello Manga?......."(Atlast, i did speak😎)

Apart from that we couldn't speak anything(😆atleast i said Hello)

She asked me to come online and Hung up call(😕 really?, that's it!,😭)

She started texting(Its okay,i will live with that😌!)

"Nandu i could remember the first day i  met you, it was  a beautiful morning ( Good morning?😮,i never had one)

Me and my friend would often go cycling early morning

One day my cycle chain fell off (😆looks like God loves you to!)

We thought ,It was too early for the cycle shops to be opened at 5:30 in the morning

So we both tried to repair it ourselves, but we couldn't(really ,i am surprised😒)

We looked for some help  but the streets were empty (what kind of loser would help you at 5 AM dude?😒)

Few minutes later a boy riding cycle just passed by us, ( wait!, What?,that was me, right?😳)

My friend raised her voice for help (oh ,no, that was me😖)

Without hesitating,he stopped  and came  forward to help us (God, you were that girl isn't it?😍)

While he was busy with adjusting the cyle stuff

His finger got struck in between that ring got his finger wounded (snap,that really hurt 😣)

We could almost see him in pain and bleeding (i didn't know what the crap, i was going through at that moment 😆)

We thought he wasn't calm while repairing

Inspite of the pain and the blood, he did got my cycle fixed in a moment, we were so happy (we try our best to show our skills 😎,to impress)

We noticed that his hands didn't stop bleeding

Trying to help we said 'brother your are wounded' , he replied with a *no problem*(well i know that my hand is bleeding, but it was unnecessary to call me Brother😤)

He just left us without a nod (why should i?, Next time don't call a boy "brother" well it hurts),

 I didn't see him after that

But within few days we met ...

Again(oh s**t ,now where did we meet?😳)

on....
 Your college CULTURALS  with my neighbour aunt who is a professor in your college(You  girl really had the guts to see our boring CULTURALS program😆)

Getting bored of your culturals ,Me and my aunt's daughter who is a student there, decided to wander back stage(wrong move, lady😧)

A group of self proclaimed "seniors" stopped us thinking we were juniors(yep now i, remember the event now😮)

They were trying  rag us at that place

Your Seniors were so drunken, those alcoholics  asked for our names,and to which department we belong,(😮)

We replied them by telling  everything along with mentioning those monkeys as brothers(You can't brotherzone them😉)

Quickly they claimed that if they were our brothers ,so it is safe to  share our WhatsApp numbers( that was a 😵cheap shot)

We were kind of in a shock,we know where this would end so we decided to.........

                   - _To be continued on the next post_

To know what happened on A Girl in My Tale Day 17  click below here



"Thank you guys" for visiting my page,
The continuation will be posted on  Wednesday

"Subscribe" if you like

"comment" below your thoughts

"Share" if you want others to experience  the same too.

Sharing is caring share your care for me ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

Writing My Own Life