Skip to main content

A Girl in my tale day 6

Quote of the day

When you start loving a person for some reason you will never find a reason to hate them




When she said me to call her with her name.

 I felt like our friendship Gone to next level .,


Next day I was thinking of her in class from morning till evening 

I was totally excited about her because I never called a girl with special name ,.

I was waited for evening to go home to text her 

I texted "hi" and waited for her reply

She din come online

Time is draining slowly 5:45pm to 6:45pm

She texted "hi ๐Ÿ˜”" 

I asked her "what happened?"
She said "her hand where injured while using knife so bleeding in finger"

I said her to apply Bandage

She said she applied turmeric powder 


I liked her innocence, she is very simple

I said her to take rest 

She said she is texting in her left hand 

I asked "why you straining?"

She said no problem for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then she asked me "whether you loved anyone?"

I said my short story as  Lady bird

I loved a girl one side for two years I proposed her she rejected me 

After some day my friend said "she is committed  
I din disturb her ......"

Manga casually said "she din deserve you" 

I don't know that time what future will give me

After some time she asked me a  question

"If your lover come in your life again and ordered you not to talk with me" , what you will do ?

It's simple question right what would I answered her 
Can you guess if you know what I told comment below

Click below link to know more


A GIRL IN MY TALE DAY 7


Thanks for reading have a nice day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

Disclaimer
Behind every success stories there remains an untold story. I had a girl who lifted me up, when I  couldn't stand on my own .

Hence I titled this story as " _A Girl in My Tale_" . This whole story is dedicated to my Girl.

Its all about Pure distant love.
And a thrilling love that made me go crazy sometimes๐Ÿ˜

Its about My dream girl
Day 1
It all started in Feb 19 2016 , I am Nanda who lived my life without any commitments . I think it could be 7:35pm .

While i was taking tea, I received a message . 
From an unknown contact " Hi, 
I am Manga,
who are you" (well looks like a Girl's name๐Ÿ˜)
In Hike messenger  there is a feature called *Match-up*  where we can talk with stranger without their number(i thought thats how she would have got interest in me๐Ÿ˜•)

I got excited since I never talked to any girl before,  other than my school mates .(since girls doesn't volunteer to message boys, i should be๐Ÿ˜ƒ) 

I replied"Hi ,.
How are you"
we started our Conversat…

A BED TIME STORY

Disclaimer:This blog post doesn't relate to my personal life and anyone who related to me. I just got a chance to say show how people suffer in life.you may comment your opinion below after reading this. You may follow my blog if you like those post

A BAD TIME STORY.,The time was 6'o clock My alarm breakdown I was rushing  To go for my work,
Ray's of sun Hit's hard on my face I swallow my food With planning what to do yet?
Beyond the traffic  I was running late on time Between the clay road's  And behind stagnant pool's
As I reach my busstop Bus yet arrives  Time run's late  Later bus turns my side It's too rush  I have no other go So I stood on footboard
I fallen before I reach my stop So I got help from someone who was like a god to me,
Further I ran across the gate Thank God it din close yet Next I entered class I got notified  Today is my class test I just wrote what they thought Later classes drained my dreaming thought


I waited for evening bell's Soon it ring's as I wish

A LOVE LETTER...,

Disclaimer:
This is not related to my personal life and anyone.This is done only with imagination.Like ,share and comment after reading this,

A LOVE LETTER



I am alone in bus

Nothing in my mind
Your words on my ears
And tears on my eyes


You said you need me forever

But now you left me alone forever
I thought it's just a nightmares
But pains just nailed me
Now it broken my heart
And said my soul to rest in peace

I just want your three words

Which sounds so good
Makes me feel 
As I am so blessed




But now bleeding from my soul

As Pains in my heart
I run so far 
To search you somewhere

But that fact is ....


I cared you like as a kid

You just stolen my breath
I trust you blindly from my heart
You just throws me as you hate

Now I am searching for the day

Which steals my heart
But there I see is footprint path
The days were to short but not the pain
My love may fail but not dead
Waiting for your comeback in my life...